Old October 7th 07, 11:27 AM posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
jw[_2_]

Default new snowboard and surf clips on YouTube

Hey all,

Hey all,

I hope you're all enjoying a nice long weekend (in the U.S.). I'm
injured, so working on my Web site and posting vids to youtube. I put up
some new vides this morning. All are best viewed on small size.

Here, you just have to get through the intro, which is actually pretty
cool, too:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_mD0kzVBdRI

Snowboard trailer - No sound? Cue up your own track!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gD8oGLFH940

NY Surf - Guerrila Guru? I emailed them to make sure OK, and give credit
or remove:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hn2VLbqgYDY

TB 8 trailer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNioEUwGvzs

Maybe I already posted these?

Huge Pipeline:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ayWOlmPbL5M

Serena Brook documentary, part 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnLBqn5WRd0

Not sure who shot the last one...downloaded from Surfer Mag BB.

More he

http://www.youtube.com/user/jaydubya333

Hope you enjoy!

-jw