Old July 19th 06, 05:26 PM posted to rec.skiing.backcountry
Eugene Miya

Default was: To anyone who posts in RSA

dynamite

Useful skill.

In article ,
Elder Kurt Knisely wrote:
They'd be terrorists now, vs. pranksters. 'Might find a nice little crib
in Gitmo?

Freedom fighters.

Actually I expect to see more Columbine style problems in high schools.
I think we will have bigger problems with our own populice.
But ****ing off the Middle Easterners won't help.

It amazes me that my old man spent a lot of time in the Heber area.

I'm surprised as well. Not a large Asian community in Heber :-). There
are certainly some descendants of miners around though.

I think it was the rail road in our case in the SLC Valley.
I got the saw rail road ties for fuel and walk 5 miles in the snow talks.
Which likely was real.

And he was amazed at the ski industry (which he thought was a waste of
time).

Only reason I live here...for the skiing, not necessarily the industry. At
this point, the main part of the industry is second homes/condos.

It's the building trade.
Greater ranges Elder Kurt.

From climbing:
The future of Yosemite climbing lies not in Yosemite, but in using
the new techniques in the great granite ranges of the world.
--Yvon Chouinard, 1963

One of these days I want to go on a Greenland trip and an Chilean trip
(for work).