Old June 18th 15, 02:46 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

Default Criminal Minds

On Thu, 18 Jun 2015 06:44:55 -0700 (PDT), Eviel Dewar
wrote this crap:

On Monday, June 15, 2015 at 12:29:03 PM UTC-4, wrote:

Wow, Scooter hasn't been on here in months and he still

has both of you wrapped around his little finger. Amazing.

You say K-Y and I say may-o
May-o, may-o!
I don't know why you say K-Y, I say may-o

I don't see anybody else posting here, skiing content
or otherwise. So why not occasional flamery?

In other news, it turns out that a certain former CEO,
CFO, and Treasurer paid himself $2,500 in 2015. Despite the following:

"The Company does not currently generate sufficient revenues
to pay salaries and perquisites ... We do not have sufficient
funds available, and will not generate sufficient funds under the
Offering to fully implement our current plan of operations, and
will be unable to support any salaries or other benefits for management."

I know it's not Billary. They paid themselves 73 million just in
travel expenses. Where did they go? The space station? How much
else did they pay themselves?

This signature is now the ultimate
power in the universe