Old March 22nd 05, 03:59 AM
VtSkier

lal_truckee wrote:
VtSkier wrote:

Are you home yet? If so, how was the trip? Noticed that the snow
was following you. Good for locals, but not good for you.

Yeah - had to leave town each time to allow the dumps an opportunity to
dump. Let's see - been to Jackson, moved to Utah, last report I think
was Alta?

(snip)

Excellent road trip; and we have fresh snow to greet us upon our return
home.

Nice!!!
Also, glad to hear good things about Dear Valet. I
corresponded with a lady for a while back when I was
single. She liked the place. Uhm, she was from Texas.

One thing I heard about DV was that you could pretty
much find pow several days after the storm. The
patrons didn't know how to ski the stuff.