Old November 12th 10, 07:06 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

Default skiing?

On Nov 12, 9:34*am, snoig wrote:
On Nov 12, 5:32*am, wrote:

On Thu, 11 Nov 2010 19:34:23 -0800 (PST), twobuddha
wrote this crap:

Don't I remember this exact same discussion last year.

How about moving it over to rsa.pussy? *Inane bull**** that has no
relationship to skiing. *If you assholes were consistent in your
standards, you'd go to a private newsgroup, but hypocrisy and double
standards are your stock in trade.

It's just so much fun to poke the trolls, Trunky. *It's like watching
the clowns at the rodeo.

Yeah, but isn't it getting boring by now?

So move your bull**** over to rsa.pussy, pussy.

*It's not like he's had any
new material in the last couple of years.

Almost correct. You just keep recycling the same vile lie, the same
laughable tactics, and none of you have ever had the balls to show up
in person.
Same old, same old. You could man up and show some ethical and moral
standards. That would be new.

*Just the same old cut and
past 'oooooh look at me, I'm the victim.'

Just the same old exposition of stalking, defaming, dickless pussies
being pussies, pussy.

*Besides, it ****es him off
much more just to drop him in the killfile.

It ****es me off? Hell, dumb****, when you lie and take cheap shots
and do so without even being man enough to face me on the web, much
less in person, all it does it make me laugh at you more.

*This group is actually
pleasent to read and helpful now just by killfiling him.

Stalkers, freaks, cowards, pathological liars, all pleasant to read.
Thanks.