Old November 22nd 05, 11:57 PM

Gary S. wrote:
On Sun, 20 Nov 2005 21:10:04 -0500, Huntah
wrote:

Does anyone know of ski tuning lessons or classes that are being offered
anywhere? I have no problem paying for the lessons. I just haven't found
any. I live in the Northeast but am willing to travel for the lessons.
Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance and happy
skiing!

I seem to recall that the REI stores locally (Boston area) have done
this at times.

Really? I've never even seen alpine skis in an REI.

Basic tuning is a lot simpler than many people think, and the basic
tools may cost about the same as 2 or 3 professional tunings.

Yup. And you can sort of add to your tool set in increments if and as
you decide to do more involved stuff.