Old November 21st 05, 02:05 PM

Huntah wrote:
Does anyone know of ski tuning lessons or classes that are being offered
anywhere? I have no problem paying for the lessons. I just haven't found
any. I live in the Northeast but am willing to travel for the lessons.
Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance and happy
skiing!

I don't know anywhere you can get basic lessons in ski tuning, although
there is stuff available for higher level training, like for
certification and such. The usual route is to find someone who knows
what he/she is doing, buy 'em a six or a case of whatever they drink,
and get 'em to show you how. It also helps to have some beat skis to
practice on, so you can make mistakes. Or you can look at the books and
vids available from Tognar
(http://www.tognar.com/books_manuals_...ng_repair.html)
or somewhere like that.