Old January 8th 04, 04:30 AM
Doug

Very nice. Exclusive and Pricey. For more reasonable digs right across the
street from the Lodge at Vail, try the Sitzmark.

"Monique Y. Herman" wrote in message
So, we're planning a ski trip ... er, I mean, honeymoon. We're looking
at the week of Mar 30 to Apr 4 or thereabouts. And with our Colorado
passes, we figure we might as well go to Vail and save a few bucks by
not having to pay for lift tickets.

Anyway, there's this place:

http://lodgeatvail.rockresorts.com/info/htl.asp

Anyone have any opinions? Alternate suggestions?

Our main criterion is simply "easy slope access," but we're also looking
forward to staying somewhere that's a bit cozier than our typical "Motel
6" style lodgings. After all, we'll be staying at the place for almost
a week.

--
monique