Old December 29th 03, 08:36 PM
scottabe

Default scottabe

in article , Sue at
lid wrote on 12/29/03 1:20 PM:

In message , Scottabe
writes

Say Scott, where does Alex accuse you of all the things that you say
he does?
I've been reading this group a long time and I have never seen him
make accusations of child molestation. In fact, he does quite the
opposite. You want people to speak up against those practices and he
is the only one I see doing that on a regular basis, yet you
constantly make false accusations against him anyway. What gives? I
would think you would cut him some slack since he is constantaly
standing up for you.

Is it possible that you might have misunderstood Scott's position?
If he's the *only* decent ethical person, it goes without saying that
nobody else can be decent and ethical, so they must all be villains of
some sort.

Used to be some decent and ethical persons here. They left.

This could be seen as a case of words speaking louder than actions.

I'll stand on my actions. And your words.

[NB this post aims only to promote understanding of the position: it is
not a vote for or against.]

Clue time, bitch. Decent and ethical takes a position against lies,
defamations, stalking, and criminal acts. You don't qualify.