Old December 29th 03, 01:29 AM
pigo

Default scottabe

"Scottabe" wrote in message
m...
scottabe wrote in message news:BC136913.C80A%
Kiss my ass, you insane nutcase.

Say Scott, where does Alex accuse you of all the things that you say
he does?
I've been reading this group a long time and I have never seen him
make accusations of child molestation. In fact, he does quite the
opposite. You want people to speak up against those practices and he
is the only one I see doing that on a regular basis, yet you
constantly make false accusations against him anyway. What gives? I
would think you would cut him some slack since he is constantaly
standing up for you.

He says he won't answer questions if he doesn't have a certain information
about the asker. When I ask the question, he has all that information about
me, he *still* won't answer. Not that it's a surprise to anyone. You can use
that for an example of his ethics.