Old July 12th 03, 10:14 PM
TomTom

Default Canada this winter... where to?

Hmm.. for forgiving snow there's no place like Utah, that's some of the
lightest powder. I went to Whistler in Jan. Don't get me wrong, it was a
great trip, but I wasn't impressed.

"Serena" wrote in message
m...
Hi, I'm planning a trip to Canada this winter, probably in January,
for 2 to 3 weeks, and probably can't stay until February. This will be
my second season, I learned to board at packed powder/hard pack
condition of Hunter Mountain, NY State (my arse's still sore), and I
managed to get out of beginner's area by the end of the season (barely
though).

Any good mountain recommendations in BC/Alberta, with snow that is
more forgiving to my snowboarding abilities? I'm thinking of Fernie,
Sunshine, and Lake Louise.

Thanks

Serena

---