Old January 10th 05, 05:28 PM
Jason Medeiros

Me and Iain, both British, didn't have helmets. Of
the rest (all American, as far as I could tell), around 90% wore
helmets. Maybe those guys *really* rip, but I couldn't see their
justification, myself.
--

huh?
are you saying you don't see the justification for a helmet? are you

have you ever taken a big hit to your head? have you ever been run into by
another rider/skier? do you ride in the trees? do you launch air off cat
tracks, cliffs and elsewhere?

i find it extremely difficult to believe that you cannot fathom
justification for wearing a helmet when riding. am i missing something?

--

jmed
(who doesn't get on a bike or boards w/o a helmet, and didn't wear one as a