Old October 13th 11, 08:35 AM posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Colin Irvine[_4_]

Default Ski transfers: Flaine

On Tue, 11 Oct 2011 22:15:28 +0100, PipL wrote:

Following on, I seem to have volunteered to organize a trip to Flaine this
December, so, not wanting to really screw up two families' holidays:

ISTR ski-lifts.com being recommended last year: their prices look good: any
horror stories or other recommendations?

Flights would be Easy-jet: they seem to be fairly competitive, the website
looks fairly straightforward to use and there are still a few reasonable
flight times.

Normally I'd drive but the Lesser Half won't even discuss it.

Heh. Pat refuses to fly Easyjet, but doesn't mind the drive to Flaine,
easily doable in a day from Calais.

--
Colin Irvine
http://www.colinandpat.co.uk