Old January 27th 04, 10:48 PM
Jeff Davis

Default Jackson Hole Sucks

In article ,
uglymoney wrote:
And the scenery sucks. Its always cloudy. I've gone weeks without
seeing the Tetons.

Some times you have to shinny all the way up there to see *one* peak.
Yesterday slabs were being remotely triggered 100 to 150' away from
the snow being skied. They didn't run very far, and the deepest was
a 1' lens of wind load. But this means the weak layer of old surface
hoar is persistent. The steady slow accumulation every day that we're
getting is the best thing that could happen given the present circumstance.
And that's the way it is, at 9000' in Grand Teton National Park.
--
According to John Perry Barlow, "Jeff Davis is a truly gifted trouble-maker."