Old September 7th 15, 02:07 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

Default NewsFlash: Trunkbutt caught on video at Bridger Bowl

On Friday, September 4, 2015 at 5:19:11 PM UTC-6, Dave Stallard wrote:

Except that he would never have paid out cash in the first place. He'd be bawling about how he should get his ticket for free.

Dave

Trunky's entitlement payments have had to have skyrocketed over the past 6-7 years. They have generally and I have no doubt that it would apply and exploit every single one of them to their fullest extent. Including ones that it would only marginally or NOT qualified for. A "single mom" can sponge a lifestyle of a working person making $80K/yr. these days.

I see trunky eating at soup kitchens, eating for free with 2fer coupons, and buying Tide with his foodstamps to sell for $5 less. If that nurse is taking care of it, it can be doing that with no expenses at all and raking in a pretty good amount of cash. I have neighbors doing just that when their kids are out of prison they group up, collect separate benefits, buy at auctions and sell on craigslist, and have quite a bit of spending cash.