Old October 17th 10, 10:56 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dick G[_4_]

Default Early Season

On Sun, 17 Oct 2010 17:47:43 -0400, VtSkier
wrote:

On 10/17/2010 04:24 PM, Dick G wrote:
On Sun, 17 Oct 2010 12:13:02 -0400,
wrote:

On 10/17/2010 09:55 AM, Mr. Freeze wrote:
14'" of fresh at Killington VT.
A great start for early season !

It was really neat to see the whole mountain
covered yesterday. Also, news about the
"Stairway to Heaven" is good. It's all
but finished and appears to be really quite
a short walk from to top of Northridge back
to the K1 download.

Nice, I will be in Boston at the end of November/beginning of
December, and will try and get up

I'm scheduled to "work" the 27th of Nov. It will probably
be a zoo with limited terrain available, but Killington
peak, the canyon and Snowdon will at least be available
barring anything REALLY ugly with the weather (like
happened last year).

I've posted my regular email here (munged) on several
occasions. You can let me have a couple day notice and
I can probably meet you here. In fact, if you email
me off group, I can direct you to some further
information.

RW

I will do that, have only skied Okemo, nothing else in the East