Old July 26th 07, 02:09 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

Default Schattie: When did you stop being my bitch?

On Jul 26, 2:46 am, "ant" wrote:
twobuddha wrote:
On Jul 25, 10:02 am, pigo wrote:
On Jul 25, 11:37 am, Alan Baker wrote:

In article . com,

twobuddha wrote:
On Jul 21, 3:19 am, "ant" wrote:
Suzieflame wrote:
Please reply soonest.

Sssh. He's busy fighting his customers.

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...&userid=twobud...

--
ant
Don't try to reply to my email addy:

Snowbird, eh?
Don't go back. You'll find yourself without a job in December.
Already taken care of. Fair is f...

This is you leaving?

Very much like his showing up don't you think?- Hide quoted text -

those fifths of whiskey must be good, he's forgotten to write anything in
this one.

Typical of a practicing alcoholic and drug user: attack sober people
and accuse them of drinking.
Psychopathic drunks like this ugly **** can't imagine that other
people can live quite well without getting drunk every day. Without
lying and cheating and stealing and attacking anyone who sees them for
the pathetic, miserable freaks they are.
I understand why Kerrison drinks. Lots of trauma. And every morning,
she has to look in the mirror. The only thing uglier than her face
and her body is her soul.