Old June 22nd 07, 05:23 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

Default Anthea Kerrison, Perjurer and Criminal

On Jun 21, 9:58 pm, "Two Buddha" wrote:
"ant" wrote in message

pigo wrote:
On Jun 16, 6:40 am, "ant" wrote:
Richard Henry wrote:
On Jun 14, 10:29 pm, "Two Buddha" wrote:
I was telling him about
how you have that pervert's quiver in your voice. You know, the
one your friends have too?
"Pervert's quiver"?

Make sure you include that description when you call the Bishop so
he will be able to recognize me.

It won't help his memory, as apparently your friends have it, too.

--
Don't try to reply to my email addy:
I'm borrowing that of the latest

Hi Ant! It's been awhile since we've talked. Things going well?

I just read this in an article about the trial of a "home grown
terrorist". It seems he was captured after arranging payment online
and his defense is that he was actually trying to smoke out
terrorists. Those that know him describe him as a wanna-be (boy does
*that* sound familiar!!!)

""Don't think for a minute that I would permit this court to railroad
me for publicity," he wrote. "I won't be convicted no matter what laws
you break. Give it up; send me home now. You yourself know for a fact
that I will embarrass the FBI and I've already won."

Does that sound like anyone we know?

hmmm, it sure sounds familiar!

Look in the mirror. Should sound familiar, considering you lied to a cop
and a judge, ran a criminal conspiracy that recruited others to do so, and
created a campaign of real life terrorism that repeatedly threatened the
lives of me and my friends.
What a pathetic, despicable, deranged freak **** you are, Kerrison. What
amazes me is that you brag about your dishonesty and your utter lack of any
moral or ethical standards.

Q.E.D.