Old March 7th 04, 09:50 PM
B&B Casa Eleonora

Default SKIING ON THE DOLOMITES - ITALY

The Bed & Breakfast Casa Eleonora is a characteristic villa of 1878, with
annexed barn, locally called "tabià", fine restructured.
It is situated at 1400 m. asl in one wonderful dominant panoramic position,
on the top of the Biois Valley, encircled from the famous Dolomitics tops of
the Civetta, the Pelmo, the Marmolada and the Pale di San Martino.
We have one suite ("Il Girasole") in the barn with possibility to
accommodate until 5 places, with bath and great balcony and two double rooms
("La Coccinella" e "La Civetta") with bath (possibility of adding third bed)
with wide balconies; on the same floor there is the room with free kitchen
service and internet point, where we will serve the breakfast.
We wait for you.
Please visit www.casaeleonora.it

--
B&B Casa Eleonora