Old January 11th 05, 09:23 PM

Default snowboarders

Do snowboarders ski and do skiers snowboard? Some do both and others
are just to comfy with there skiing or snowboarding, that they don't
try both. I think before you can make assumptions, on snowboarders
ruining the slopes. You should step out of your comfort zone and try
something new. We boarders don't always rag on the skiers, unless they
start with us. I have skied and snowboarded and they both tear up the
slopes, if your willing to do new and exciting tricks! Its not a
question of who does it because we all do it.We all have to share the
space, so live with it and don't complain.