Old August 13th 03, 03:15 PM
scottabe

Default It's Time

in article Odm_a.14697$Ye.10063@fed1read02, Richard Henry at
wrote on 8/13/03 12:59 AM:

"CurtisLemay" wrote in message
news:cGhhdHBoaWw=.f8a43178945bd9b8b97299ef4c3ca8f3 @1060757725.cotse.net...
The recent outrage is the final straw. This goon is not worth the
lowly entertainment value he provides. I will be the first to start
ignoring everything he says. The only problem is that EVERYBODY
has to do it. Since Mike wanted to make this a more civil place, I
propose that in his memory, we do just that and leave bob to his
own company. What does everyone else say?

We need to make an occasional posting with pointers to his most outrageous
deposits so that new readers understand what they are dealing with. The
latest round of garbage about Mike demonstrates his anti-social behavior
very well, so I think that should be on the list.

Any more nominations?

I'm happy to continue to post to point out what a psychopathic liar this
asshole is.
Mike Speegle was a pathological liar. Dying doesn't change that reality.