Old December 13th 15, 11:35 PM posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Alex Heney

Default Linking the Dolomiti Superski

On Fri, 04 Dec 2015 19:22:40 +0000, "
wrote:

Has any one every done this ?

Is it possible to ski the entire Dolomiti Superski area ?

Is it all linked ?

Do all the links work properly ?

If not, which sections have you done ?

I haven't been there since 2006, but no, it is not all linked.

There are 12 ski areas covered by the pass. Four of them are directly
lift linked to each other - Val Di Fassa, Val Gardena, , Alta Badia
and Arabba (and the Sella Ronda goes through all four).

Then there are buses within each area which sometimes reach lifts that
can get you into other areas - So you can get into the four areas
above from Kronplatz, Cortina, Obereggen, Alpe de Lusia, but only by
using bus links.

Most parts of the areas *can* be reached from most other parts,
provided you are willing to take ski buses.
--
Alex Heney, Global Villager
Bugs come in through open Windows