Old October 25th 17, 02:07 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar

Default Interesting article on Bloomberg today.. “Six Glorious Places to Ski This Season”

On Wednesday, October 25, 2017 at 12:01:59 AM UTC-4, Scott Abraham wrote:
On Tuesday, October 24, 2017 at 5:40:55 AM UTC-7, Eviel Dewar wrote:
On Tuesday, October 24, 2017 at 1:54:40 AM UTC-4, Scott Abraham wrote:
On Monday, October 23, 2017 at 10:40:46 PM UTC-7, Jay Pique wrote:
On Tuesday, October 24, 2017 at 12:21:55 AM UTC-4, Scott Abraham wrote:
On Monday, October 23, 2017 at 5:05:27 PM UTC-7, Jay Pique wrote:
On Monday, October 23, 2017 at 10:56:36 AM UTC-4, Eviel Dewar wrote:
On Saturday, October 21, 2017 at 4:39:56 PM UTC-4, Ted wrote:
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/featu...ki-this-season

My commentary....

Crested Butte is much more for “Adventure Junkies” than anything that Taos offers.. Niseko is great for boring blue cruisers, but I tended to go off trail to find any thrill.. (I will desist from commenting on their powder choice, but then again I am bias about Mt.. Baker, which is always a 50/50 the best day ever/or the worst day ever skiing) Now I am interested in going to Georgia and Gudaur..

Why wouldn't they pick Snowbird/Alta for powder?

I'd rather ski Mad River Glen in the rain than expose myself to Utards.

I was under the impression that you would rather expose yourself to children, NYtard.

Nah man that's you - you remember you raped your brother, right? Or haven't you "recovered" that memory yet? (Your brother sure recovered it)

JP

Like you, baby raper, he just made up a whopper of a lie. Unlike you, child molester, he admitted it before he died. Pretty much had to, because I ran into him and cordially informed him I was about to kick his ass if he ever spouted that crap to my face. He didn't have the balls. Should have kicked his ass anyway.
Pathological liars think alike, pervert. When exposed, lie. You must love Trump.
Hey, what's that real name, freak? I would LOVE to run your record. Enjoy being in jail?

Come to me Schattie, come come my Schattie
I am your priest and that makes me your daddy
Come to me Schattie, it's time for your penance
I'll bugger you twice while you watch Denace the Menace

Desperate. Stupid. You. Denace the Menace? What a dumb****!

I misspelled "Dennis". Sorry.