Old March 5th 15, 08:12 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

Default I Was Right Again

On 2015-03-05 03:29:25 +0000, pigo said:

On Wednesday, March 4, 2015 at 3:53:36 PM UTC-7, pigo wrote:
On Wednesday, March 4, 2015 at 12:41:00 PM UTC-7, Alan Baker wrote:

But I do wonder is you accept as readily the finding that the Ferguson
PD displayed "evidence of racial bias"...

I saw reference to it. Ferguson being 66% black but 80% pulled over for
expired plates were black as evidence of racial discrimination. And
that cops ticketed people for walking down the middle of the street.

My questions a How many blacks vs. whites *allowed* their plates to
expire and continued to drive on them. And why was mb just told to move
over to the sidewalk and only challenged when he refused? 3% of the
police force is black? And that's bad somehow? How many blacks applied?
How many qualified out of those? How many of those passed preliminary
testing and then graduated from the academy? That's the real number. If
someone can't speak to be understood, can't read or write legibly, and
that's not even into the criminal past exemption. What are those
numbers?

Do you have any actual rebuttal to offer?
No?
Alright then.

What rebuttal is necessary?

Your assumption is racist at its co that blacks are somehow
different than whites when it comes to renewing their license plates.