Old March 2nd 05, 10:38 PM
Mike M. Miskulin

"Chris J." wrote in news:4225074f$1
@usenet01.boi.hp.com:

Thanks for the info Chris. I spoke to the operation on the
phone and they seemed to indicate minimum advanced intermediate,
expert preferred. I'm willing to call myself and advanced
intermediate, blushing in the moguls aside. My friend on the
other hand is an intermediate '5-10 days a year tops' guy with
virtually no experience in more than 6". So if I go do this it
should be very worthwhile as I'll be dissing him leaving him
behind for a day. Then again if its a powder day...

really wanted to throttle him by the end of the day. We were all
goofing on him at the Trap later.

the Trap? Bar?

I had a much better time the next day hiking Mary's Nipple with a
couple friends.

Can you tell me more about Mary and her Nipple, and was it hard?

Thanks

mike