Old November 9th 04, 03:19 AM
pigo

"Jay Pique" wrote in message
I want a full sized Ford Van. Lifted about 6 inches. 4WD, with studs
all around. (Not to mention the one in the driver's seat.)

Mine was the 15 passenger E350. The 4x4 conversion necessitated a 4 inch
lift. That was plenty. It put the step on the side doors 2' off of the
ground.

The interior is giving me fits. On the one hand, I want classy - so I
guess that means no red velvet. On the other hand, I want something
that (attractive/female) people can feel comfortable getting naked in.
I'm leaning towards authentic naugagyde, as I've heard that some of
the crunchier ski grrls aren't so into bear skin rugs and such. I'm
open to suggestions as to color scheme.

I took out the 1st 3rd and 4th rows of seats. They were easy to clip back in
if needed, but the second row to sit in left plenty of leg room to put on
boots and get comfy. There was room behind to sleep with storage under the
bed. I left in the stock cloth seat, carpet and side walls. All the rear air
conditioning and heat was in there.

For the exterior detailing and paint job, I'm all set.
It's going to look exactly like the A-Team van.

Mine was the off white. I left it that way.

pigo