Old October 8th 07, 04:44 PM posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
jw[_2_]

Default new snowboard and surf clips on YouTube

In article ,
jw wrote:

Hey all,

I hope you're all enjoying a nice long weekend (in the U.S.). I'm
injured, so working on my Web site and posting vids to youtube. I put up
some new vides this morning. All are best viewed on small size.

I know I'm breaching that taboo of Usenet, by replying to myself, but
hell, there's nobody else to talk to here....

I'm still uploading vids to YouTube (well, doing a few other things in
between, but...). A couple more snowboard, a bunch more surf, and a few
others.

Viva Sessions trailer (snowboard):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xku0ram19Ao

Unsound Pro contest, NY:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6LUnqX5_45I

Heavy snow in Providence, from my front porch (former
residence...bring it on). Note thunder toward end:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kc_vD8BKrso

Point of view longboard skate run in Providence - India
Point Park. Just havin a little fun on the ol' longboard:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGudWk2qPE0

A few others on my page, if you have the time and care to peruse:

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=jaydubya333

Cheers!

-jw
--