Old February 10th 06, 02:56 PM

"Adrian D. Shaw" wrote in message
Felly sgrifennodd Norman :

" cupra" wrote in message
My problems my knees - they only allow me 1/2 day of full on boarding
these days before I have to take it a little easier! (next holiday is
planned for NZ next August so plenty of time to get them seen to!)

Good luck. I know a particularly attractive seasonaire who'll be in NZ in
August.

Is boarding harder or easier on the knees do you think?

Tendonitis in my knee made me stop playing football a few years ago and it
flares up if I do much running, but to my eternal joy and amazement it
doesn't seem to mind skiing at all. Phew.

If that's the same thing as Cyclist's knee, then yes I suffer too. Used to
often go cycling 100+ miles a day, apparently I overused my knees. It does
cause problems at times on long walks, but like you it never causes a
problem
skiing.

I only tried snowboarding twice, in the days before soft boot. But the
second time my knees didn't like it. Maybe Cupra should switch to skiing?

Everyone should switch to skiing.

Was on a chairlift in Morzine last week trying to work out the boarder/skier
ratio. It was easy to do as generally, all the people moving were skiers and
all the people boarding were sat down somewhere in the middle of the piste.

It was roughly around 20:1.