Old September 22nd 10, 07:05 AM posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe,rec.skiing.alpine
BrritSki

Default Zermat

On 21/09/2010 22:48, twobuddha wrote:

Hey, how did you get out of my killfile - been tossed by another ISP ?

... But it is pretty much the same thing that
Tilsbury did when he lied to AMerican law enforcement about me,
falsely accusing me of threatening him and others, lying to the cops
and committing felony perjury.

No, I didn't do any of those things.

Same ****, different day.
I wouldn't be surprised if Tilsbury was the sockpuppet.

No, I've always posted as BrritSki (apart from a couple of occasions as
jokes) and always linked to my *real* name.

Unlike you, bobaloobob, Al Weinstein.

Don't bother to reply, you're plonked again.