Old July 12th 18, 01:48 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Harvard Horvath

Default About Scott never showing up in Santa Fe ...

On Wed, 11 Jul 2018 20:34:55 -0700 (PDT), Scott Abraham
wrote:

...which didn't come with a battery in it.

And again, you make up another whopper. Has a battery.
Been sitting for a couple years, needs a new battery.

So you bought a junk bike that doesn't even run?

I bought a vintage BMW flying brick in cherry condition.

Cherry condition? You said it hasn't run for a couple of years.

A typical Trunky
move.

That BMW would leave your dumbass Harleys eating my exhaust.

Another lie, Trunky. I have an XR1000. That stands for,
"Experimental Racer." It was a re-do on the old Cafe Racer. On a bad
day it will from from zero to 100mph in about 3.5 seconds, uphill.

Best laugh I've had all day.

Did you pay for it with skis that
don't ski?

Cash. He doesn't ski.

Did you steal the money, or sell some ripped ski clothes on E-bay?

This signature is now the ultimate power in the Universe

Horvath