Old October 22nd 03, 09:16 PM
David Off

Default RFD: create unmoderated newsgroup uk.rec.skiing

Ian Spare wrote:

For anyone that's not popped over to the uk group let me give you
flavor :-) It's like RSA on a bad day

Yeah, I noticed that.

The strongest impression you get is of a bunch guys with little or no
interest in Skiing or Snowsports in general who by posting RFD's etc
all over the place seem to want to establish themselves as net gods or
something :-) It's seems there's no particular initial support for
this RFD, it looks like a publicity stunt. Not to say anyone that
thinks it's a good idea shouldn't vote in favor.

oh my gawd, its Suzieflame all over again.