Old January 18th 06, 03:54 AM

Dave Stallard wrote:
David Spencer wrote:

[snip]

Thanks for the writeup, David! I'll definitely check out your
suggestions and recommendations. I just booked a trip on Saturday
through their Central Reservations for the week after next. The
easiest booking I've ever done.

Be sure to have a wander around the big main hotel in Ketchum. I can never
remember its name. Sun Valley Hotel? It's old, and graceful, wood with
persian rugs, and amazing photos of all the famous people who've been there,
right back into the olden days. It's really something.

And, there's an excellent 2nd hand shop near there, it might even be a
thrift-type shop, but the stuff in there and the prices are great. Lots of
nifty ski stuff.

--
ant