Old December 5th 10, 05:46 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

Default Trip report - Snow Summit - 12/2/10

On Dec 5, 8:00*am, pigo wrote:
On Dec 4, 11:32*pm, The Real Bev wrote:

Where can you get that thin foam that allows air into your goggles? *I
just noticed that the stuff on my favorite goggles is all gone. *I tried
duct tape just to close off the draft on previous goggles, but the tape
doesn't stick well.

At that point I figure it's time for new (gasp!) goggles. Long before
that foam disappears it deteriorates and let's in wind. Especially if
you're reaching 50 mph!

If the sun is shining, usually just wear my normal sunglasses. If
it's not shining, why would I go to Snow Summit?