Old February 19th 10, 01:09 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcycles,rec.skiing.resorts.europe
'Hog

Default Montgenevre skiing(was Paging (Ms) WUN)

The Older Gentleman wrote:
Ace wrote:

Went over to
Italy (Sauze d'Oulx) yesterday. Very picturesque but more crowded
than Montgenevre. Fairly easy skiing, too. plus side: loads of
mountain bars and restaurants.

Yeah, the Italians do like their piste-side refreshments. Sking fro
Bar to Retaurant to Bar can have a certain appeal on occasion;-)

Otherwise known as 'syncopation'. While, as any fule kno, is a musical
term meaning an uneven movement from bar to bar.

(x-posted to rsre to try and breath new life over there)

Number One daughter and I went off with one of the guides for a
smashing day, skiing every black in the resort and most of the reds,
while The Doctor, mindful of her pinned knee ligaments, did the same
with another guide at a somewhat slower pace.

I've done a week in Sauze and really enjoyed it. You can tramp across the
range quite a way and back inside a day.

--
Hog