Old June 24th 07, 02:20 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo

Default Why is Scatty so bitter and angry ?

On Jun 23, 3:34 pm, Yabahoobs wrote:

"Yabahoobs" wrote in message

roups.com...

On Jun 22, 10:51 pm, "Two Buddha" wrote:
"Yabahoobs" wrote in message

oups.com...

groups.com...

If you truly live the life you say you do, you should be much more
of
an overtly happy person.

The anger and bitterness you spew in here at every mention seems
much
more revealing to what lies inside you.

****ing with me ? LoL...Try again Scott. Lately your insane drooling
rants haven't been too amusing. So step up, or ride off into the
sunset.

I have a life and a schedule Scott.

That's why YOU had a chance to
step up and meet ME when I SCHEDULED it.

I live eight hundred miles from you. 14 hours. Not to mention that you
continue to refuse to provide an identity. You're a deranged pathological
liar, and I'm supposed to trust you to keep your word and show up?
**** yourself, freak.

You CONSTANTLY mention your trips to Deer Valley. Seems like you're
not too annoyed with the distance. I will show up.

That's how normal people
work.

None of the eventual excuses he's going to spew about not meeting you
don't apply to me. And he has still not showed at any of the meets I
set. 3-4 last winter alone I think.

Asking questions to the RSA public and responding to your insane
drooling rants are not stalking. Perhaps you need to look up the word
and get a more clear definition.

Wow Scott,you really are a loony tune. I never agreed to meet you
guys at JaxHole. I couldn't. Im in the middle of a summer long
experiment...the whole reason Im at this stupid school. I would have,
if I could have...trust me.- Hide quoted text -

Notice how easily I made him disappear? I wish everyone would do that.
Read him if you choose. The rest of us can be entertained by your
choose. There is NEVER anything new from that end anyway.