Old June 24th 07, 11:09 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine,aus.snow,seattle.general
Richard Henry

Default Kerrison up to her old tricks.

On Jun 23, 5:05 pm, "Two Buddha" wrote:
"ant" wrote in message

Bob Lee wrote:

From the wikipedia.org article on Narcissistic Personality Disorder:
"People who are overly narcissistic commonly feel rejected, humiliated
and threatened when criticised. To protect themselves from these
dangers, they often react with disdain, rage, and/or defiance to any
slight, real or imagined..."

Richard Henry wrote:

"...a person with BPD may experience intense bouts of anger..."
"...they may form an immediate attachment and idealize the other
person, but when a slight separation or conflict occurs, they switch
unexpectedly to the other extreme and angrily accuse the other person
of not caring for them at all."

They both fit, but more of the general Bi Polar characteristics fit.

Amazing. A truly borderline personality disorder **** engages in the same
sick tactic she engaged in nine years ago: call me crazy for exposing her as
a criminal, liar, and thief.
How pathetic. How Kerrison.

Most people with mental illnesses are a bit of a mental illness salad,
it's just the mix that varies. That's the challenge for doctors, to
accurately identify what's going on, and come up with the right drug
therapy.

How laughable. How truly deranged. Kerrison discussing mental disorders.
Holy ****, this place is crazy.

I seem to remember asking someone if he was Bi polar (back in the 90s). He
didn't like that, from memory. The intense "highs" the person exhibited
were my biggest clue, plus the vicious attacking of previous friends.

Then you must be bipolar, bitch, because you certainly viciously attacked
me, ripped me off, committed felonies to harm me.

but some of the narcissm characteristics also fit.

Holy ****. This would be hard to believe if it wasn't so consistent with
Borderline Personality Disorder.

Nice trick.