Old November 8th 04, 05:34 PM
Simon Brown

Well you can get a good night's sleep here, if anyone is coming this way ask
my for eating recommendations - we have some nice places in Flims / Laax /
Falera. I'll also tell you the places to avoid.

If you are after a relaxing holiday you can do a lot worse than Laax
although I saw yesterday that the tickets have gone up in price to SFr 61 a
day - how a family affords a holiday I do not know!
--
Simon Brown
www.hb9drv.ch

"Adrian D. Shaw" wrote in message

Character of the resort is very important for me. Character also tends to
mean quieter night-life, therefore better sleep, so better skiing.