Old August 18th 07, 08:58 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
BrritSki

Default Whistler Peak to Peak Gondola

twobuddha wrote:
On Aug 8, 1:06 pm, BrritSki wrote:
twobuddha wrote:
On Aug 7, 12:57 pm, BrritSki wrote:
Richard Henry wrote:
TB apparently does not realize the difference between "ant" and
"ant.".
Hey, that's tough ! How could you expect him to figure that out when he
doesn't know the difference between truth and lies.
I certainly know the difference. When you post, you lie. See above.
When you lie to the cops and a judge, you commit perjury. See your
letter to Det. Leanne Shirey, who suborned your perjury.

Nope. No lies here, or perjury. Ever.

Holy ****, freak. You lie like you breathe, you lie in this post, you
lied to the cops, you committed perjury, you participated in a
criminal conspiracy that deliberately lied to the judge. Facts.

Nope, all Abraham spin and bull****.

You know I used to believe all that **** about you being abused even if
possibly some of it was a little exaggerated. Now I know it was all a
big fat scam to get money off the Catholic church.