Old July 15th 07, 03:21 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

Default Schattie: A challenge.

On Jul 14, 5:58 pm, "ant" wrote:
twobuddha wrote:
As for Lurleen, I dumped her. Caught her lying too many times, and as
you might have figured out, I don't tolerate liars.

I forgot to mention, I met her (him?) coming out of TJ Maxx last winter.
She/he looked exactly the same, very glamorous. Those guys are better at
being women than most women are.

How laughable. How pathetic. How Anthea Kerrison.
My irony meter just went nuclear. A pig who is more manly looking
than Bob Thompson cutting down a truly gorgeous woman with a showgirl
body. Still looks great at 60.
Whereas Kerrison gets uglier and uglier and uglier...........