Old November 12th 05, 12:54 AM
uglymoney

On Sat, 12 Nov 2005 12:39:02 +1100, "ant"
wrote:

I got the K2s for $200, with bindings. Bloke's wife got them for tele, but
didn't like them. They'll do me just fine. I knew the Easys were limiting me
too much on the steep with heavy deep, so as usual I fix my deficiencies
with equipment. Ditto the racers, a bit of speed won't go amiss.

Seriously, when I've done phats on the heavy stuff it turns em into
groomers if you let them run a little bit.

And you will be needing stickers!

http://www.k2skis.com/product/skis/i...o/PHAT_LUV.png

I only use this gear except while on vacation, that is my problem.
Its hard to pony up for stuff that sits in a closet most of the year,
but I am going to have to pony.... or just play games on ebay for a
while.

Good stuff comes up quite a lot, if you keep an eye on it. i'm always amazed
at how cheap you can get good stuff for in the US. Big shopping expedition,
my next trip. Not just eBay either. Steep and Deep has some really nice
things pop up, for instance.

You mean http://www.steepandcheap.com/ I think. Or maybe not.

nate