Old November 12th 05, 12:39 AM
ant

uglymoney wrote:

Its snowing in summit county right now. Friend just called on way
home from A-Basin and he reported stripe like conditions today.
Around these flatlands they don't open till thanksgiving no matter
what, but they will prolly start making snow in the next couple weeks
if we get some temps in the 20's, which they are now predicting.

Beaut. Summit is looking good.

Ant on fats! Sweet. You'll like. Are they pink though? I'd throw
some stickers on those things to tame em down a bit.

I'm not sure what colour they are, I know they have flowers on though!

I have a friend trying to pawn some of the Fisher Big Stix from a
couple years back for a good price, but they are soo fat, which is why
he is selling. Great skis for going fast though. He also has a line
on some 180 Explosiv's from last year for $400. Sweet rides.

I got the K2s for $200, with bindings. Bloke's wife got them for tele, but
didn't like them. They'll do me just fine. I knew the Easys were limiting me
too much on the steep with heavy deep, so as usual I fix my deficiencies
with equipment. Ditto the racers, a bit of speed won't go amiss.

I only use this gear except while on vacation, that is my problem.
Its hard to pony up for stuff that sits in a closet most of the year,
but I am going to have to pony.... or just play games on ebay for a
while.

Good stuff comes up quite a lot, if you keep an eye on it. i'm always amazed
at how cheap you can get good stuff for in the US. Big shopping expedition,
my next trip. Not just eBay either. Steep and Deep has some really nice
things pop up, for instance.

--
ant
http://www.dcita.gov.au/tel/do_not_call