Old January 29th 08, 03:34 PM posted to rec.skiing.nordic

Default white area on black base

On Jan 29, 3:00 pm, "32 degrees" wrote:
so i have a pair of RCS classic fischers that are 2 years old. Whenever i
ski on them (after a fresh waxing mind you) i get an area of "white"
developing just behind my kick zone. Obviously, it seems that this area is
losing its wax and "drying out." ??

It's normal thing. I don't remember I would see pair of classic skis
which wouldn't do this. And in 20 years of racing (plus year or two of
being serviceman for national team) I saw quite few skis
I don't know what's reason, but to be honest, I was never worried
about this. Just wax them next time, and you will be fine.

Primoz