Old April 8th 05, 01:32 AM
Ron - NY

Default Spring Skiing Commando

I am now a proud member of the Commando Ski Team . I feel so free , nothing
holding me back now . Although I'm wondering if that much weight swinging
back & forth is responsible for my excessive wipe-outs or if I'm just not
used to slushy spring snow .

I was bummed when I saw how Mt. Snow degraded in 2 weeks with all the warm
weather & rain , now maybe I agree they might be ready to close soon, not
sure how much the groomers can milk it . Maybe Mary was right.

Hard on the legs turning in this stuff all day long , it was wet , heavy &
deep and I was struggling with it all day where I just felt off . I hate
ending on a bad day , maybe if the weather changes and we get less rain and
more cold i'll try Killington in 2 weeks . It was nice skiing in the 60's
though :-) I need more , I want more , I will have more

Capilene rules ! Thanx Bob Lee , My credit card hurts but that capilene
stuff feels soooooo goooood . Oh and it takes up very little room in the
suitcase and doesn't wrinkle . Almost can't wait for a freezing cold day
next year , almost .

Ron