Old December 15th 03, 08:44 PM
Monique Y. Herman

On Mon, 15 Dec 2003 at 21:12 GMT, klaus penned:
In rec.skiing.alpine Monique Y. Herman wrote:
If I've done it right, I'm too tired to go to a bar, dress up for a
fancy meal, etc.

That doesn't mean you're doing it right. That means you're not doing
it enough.

-klaus

Interesting point. But I'd think that, in any sport, you could *always*
put in a little more effort. So, as your skill level rises and your
muscles adapt, you should be able to do more and more ... which will
still get you exhausted =)

I guess the level of effort that some people would have to apply to get
themselves all tuckered out might no longer be fun to them, though.

--
monique