Old December 15th 03, 07:43 PM
Monique Y. Herman

On Mon, 15 Dec 2003 at 20:21 GMT, Chester Bullock penned:
Monique Y. Herman wrote:

It's about the destination skiers. The resorts started pricing locals
out of the market with expensive tickets and passes and food. So the
focus became even more heavy on the destination skier, the pot of gold
at the end of the ski resort marketing rainbow.

That seems backwards to me. If I can go skiing in amazing snow every
weekend, I *might* think about doing something social. If I'm on my
once-a-year ski vacation, there's no *way* I'm going to waste any time
with non-skiing crap.

Maybe I'm just weird.

--
monique