Old February 1st 11, 10:34 AM
sillfro sillfro is offline
Junior Member

Default ski goggles

hello all,

I was thinking of getting a new pair of goggles. I really like Smith, the y have a cool variety and style. I had a look at their range on a page like this.
Now I wanted to know if it is possible to buy them off the internet and then go to a shop and have the glass exchanged with special prescription lenses? I know this might sound kind of stupid but I went to this one shop where the guy told me that I couldnt do this unless I bought he glasses off his shop...
What do you think? Thanks!