Old January 15th 04, 06:58 PM
Jeff Potter

Default Skate technique USST two cents

FWIW, I think that Ken knows his posts are a little nutty but I don't think
he means harm. He wants discussion and provocation, but he's not nasty or
anything, just a little teasey. Obviously, who cares if Marty Hall gets
peeved, it's going fast that counts. His analytical bent is harmless,
too...could be helpful to some.

If you ever want to see actually moronic, drive-away, vicious attack types
of posts, see rec.bikes.racing.

It does seem out of place to provoke, tease or be demanding of a busy
coach.

Any other inter/national coaches posting here? Ever? Sheesh! Let's be
grateful...and I'm sure we are.

I'm happy, like so many others here, that Pete decided to share what
they've been doing at the USST. He wasn't signing up for a debate. I'm sure
he knows that. And I likewise hope he keeps on reporting on what they're up
to over there!

PODIUM! PODIUM!

--

Jeff Potter