Old October 26th 03, 11:14 PM
Lt. Cmdr. Jim

Default RFD: create unmoderated newsgroup uk.rec.skiing

Richard Ashton wrote:
In uk.net.news.config on Sat, 25 Oct 2003 17:01:50 +0100, BrritSki
wrote:
}Tony Evans wrote:
}
} vote no every time it's the case and see if that has any effect.
}
}Good idea. That's what I plan to do. Bring it on.

This just means that I shall vote yes, even though I have no particular
interest, just so that your wrecking tactics don't work.

So will many others, so bring it on. You will lose that gambit.

It coule, of course, be a cunning double bluff to try to generate yes
votes. On the other hand, it could be a triple bluff....

--
=/\= Lt. Cmdr. Jim =/\=
It's only Usenent, everyone dies.
New to Usenet and have questions? Ask away at uk.net.beginners