Old July 25th 03, 05:25 PM
lal_truckee

Jay Pique wrote:
On 25 Jul 2003 03:20:12 GMT, "Let Mikey Ski It!"
wrote:

I know I do. It is over a hundred degrees and not cooling off. So, have a
faceshot from last winter:

http://homepage.mac.com/saemisch/Temp/DSC_2452.jpg

Background Picture!!!!

Word, Mikey. I just had my first *major* mid-summer jonz for powder.
For you long-time mountain men out there - does it get worse each
year? I don't remember this type of longing last summer....

You are experiencing phase-shifted Seasonal Affective Disorder
http://www.mentalhealth.com/book/p40-sad.html

The common version has depression phasing in during the Fall; the
skier's version has depression phasing in during the Spring.

For temporary relief ask your butcher if you can spend the night in the
meat locker...