Old January 11th 05, 12:18 PM
Heather

Neil Gendzwill wrote:
Heather wrote:
In order to educate myself a little more about how the
professionals teach as well as hopefully correct some of
my own lazy habits that I may have got into, I am considering
buying the "AASI Snowboard Manual" and the "AASI Snowboard
Movement Analysis Handbook" from their site.

[snip]
Heather, if you need advise on coaching I suggest you get into touch
with Eric Brammer, AKA PSR (pre-school rider). He's the man when it
comes to instruction. He hangs around the forums of

www.freecarve.com
and is a very helpful guy.

Thank you very much, Neil. I have visited this site just now.
The discussion boards are rather strange though. It seems
like one huge thread all mixed up. I'll have a look more.

He's butted heads with AASI so he'll give
you his honest opinion of his manuals. I think he teaches at

Stratton,
or at least he used to. If not there, then somewhere along the Ice
Coast.

I used to snowboard in France and haven't snowboarded in
USA yet. But my job has taken me to Asia so maybe I shall
go to N.America now since it is an equal distance away.
Thanks for the help,

Heather